Green Fee and Charges
All green fees include the use of the driving range.
18 holes – HKID Holders HK$1,100*
18 holes – Visitors HK$1,900*
Twilight Green Fee (3:00pm onwards): HKID Holders HK$600
Twilight Green Fee (3:00pm onwards): Visitors HK$1,000*
The HKID Holders Green Fee is available for the first 12 rounds played in a calendar year thereafter the HK$1,900*/HK$1,000* Green Fee will be charged.
HKID Holders Conditions:
- Produce HKID and updated handicap certificate (issue date within one year) at the time of registration
- Men – Play off the blue tees
- Ladies – Play off the white tees
- Handicap Limit – Men (24 or under) / Ladies (36 or under)
- Thereafter, the green fee per round will revert to the visitors rate of HK$1,900* & HK$1,000*
*Additional HK$200 charge on a Debit Card issued on registration for Food & Beverage or Golf Shop Merchandise, valid for the day of play only and non-refundable.
HK$300 per cart (for 2 players and 2 sets of clubs).
Senior (Red): HK$460 per round
Regular (Blue): HK$380 per round
Bag Carrier (Yellow): HK$300 per round
The fees include HK$30 food and beverage halfway house levy for the caddies.
Tipping of caddies is expressly prohibited.
Clubs and golf shoes are available from the Golf Shop.
Clubs: HK$450 per day
Shoes: HK$100 per pair
Juniors (Aged 6 to 21)
Green Fee (18 holes): HK$300
Twilight Green Fee (3:00pm onwards): HK$150
- Produce HKID or passport and handicap certificate (issue date within one year) from all recognized Golf Clubs and Golf Associations at the time of registration.
- Boys: club tees (blue) recommended
- Girls: forward tees (white) recommended
- Children under the age of 6 are not permitted on the course.
- Children aged 6 to 11 to be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Reservations may be made 7 days in advance by telephoning 26701211 from 3:00pm to 6:00pm.
- On-line reservations available for juniors aged 18 or over.
- Golf Clubs – HK$100 per set