HKGC Ballot Days
As an interim arrangement, the Club is introducing an additional way for Hong Kong residents to apply for a round at Fanling – by ballot.
Upcoming days for ballot play are:
Thursday 18 November
How to Enter: 18 November Ballot Day
- To register for the ballot there must be 2 players per entry; full names, date of birth, HKID, contact and handicap information will be required.
- Registration will open at 10:00am on Saturday 6 November and close at 11.59pm on Monday 8 November.
- Green fee (per person): HK$1,300 (ages 22 and over); HK$300 (ages 16-21).
- A list of successful entrants will be posted on the HKGC Ballot page on Tuesday 9 November and the final pairings and tee times will be posted on our website on Thursday 11 November. Players will also be notified by email.
- Please note that for future ballot days, entry priority will be given to those who have not participated in ballot days previously.
Participants must produce their HKID and valid handicap certificate at Reception when registering on the day.
Men – must play from the blue tee.
Ladies – must play from the white tee.
Handicap limit – Men (36 and under) / Ladies (40 and under)
Golf Carts – participants are required to show a valid driving license if they want to drive a golf cart (HK$360 per cart / for 2 players and 2 sets of clubs). Players without a driving license are required to walk.
Should a player wish to cancel, they must do so before 3 PM, Tuesday 16 November 2021. This is to enable the Club sufficient time to inform those players on the waiting list. Please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (2670 1211) if you are not available to play.