The Hong Kong Golf Club
Golf Open Days 2018
Founded in 1889, The Hong Kong Golf Club is one of the most historic golf clubs in Asia.
The Hong Kong Golf Club will be offering Hong Kong residents (aged 16 and over) a special HK$125 green fee rate (complimentary green fee for those with aged 21 or below on date of play) on selected days this summer.
The HK$125 green fee, which represents a 88% saving off the standard visitors’ rate, will apply on the following dates:
|The Hong Kong Golf Club
Golf Open Days
|Booking Days –
from 11:00am to 5:00pm
|Monday, 28 May||Tuesday, 15 May|
|Monday, 11 June||Tuesday, 29 May|
|Monday, 25 June||Tuesday, 12 June|
|Monday, 23 July||Tuesday, 10 July|
|Monday, 6 August||Tuesday, 24 July|
|Sunday, 26 August||Tuesday, 14 August|
Entries will be randomly selected by computer program.
Come and join the fun!
To qualify for the special HK$125 green fee rate, visitors will need to show their HKID and handicap certificate at the time of registration.
Standby on the day is not encouraged as all tee times will be confirmed and notified to individual players.
- Green fee (18 holes) – HK$125 (Complimentary green fee for those with age 21 or below on date of play.)
- Must produce HKID and handicap certificate at the time of registration.
- Men – must play off from the blue tee
- Ladies – must play off from the white tee
- Handicap Limit – Men (36 or under) / Ladies (40 or under).
- Golf Cart – Players are required to show their valid driving licence if they want to drive a golf cart on our golf cart course and sign a declaration form on arrival to the Club. Players without a driving licence are required to walk.